15 February 2005

it's a cookbook!

if there are any experts in freudian dream symbolism out there, drop me a line.

last night i dreamt, extensively, of eating brains, including my own. human brains, they came out of eggshells about the size of my fist, cracked around the top in a somewhat skilled and gourmet-looking fashion (i know the moment of iron chef that inspired that image), and then scooped out, these petite little half-brains.

when i was eating my brain, i recall thinking that it wasn't cannibalism since it was my own brain - it wasn't any more cannibalism than biting my nails.

seriously, what the fuck was up with that.

2 comments:

jacket said...

Hi there " jaime " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

jacket said...

Hi there " jaime " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

archives