17 October 2006

Sadly, Nothing to Do With Post-Modernism

November is, in alternative to National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo), because I'm sure not gonna write a novel in 30 days, let alone at all, let alone ever, and I'm never going to be a creative person agai-- Where was I? Oh, right. So November has been declared National Blog Posting Month - NaBloPoMo. A post every day in November. There are a kagillion participating blogs, and sho nuff, I'm one of them. Nothing to do about it yet, except show off the art, and to use my place on the participant list to generate traffic, without visiting any of the other participating sites, because I am a WHORE FOR STATCOUNTER. Where was I? Oh, right:

1 comment:

Adam said...

I'm going to write a novel--but it will take longer than a month. wish me luck.

archives