05 January 2007

Even the Best Poster in the World Couldn't Save Them

The Little Dog Laughed is closing. February 18th. Seriously, see this show. It's one of the funniest things I may ever have seen, it's a damn good play, and tickets are going for cheap. There are $26.50 balcony seats, $50 tickets here, it's probably up for half price at TKTS, and it's on TDF for $30. (Seriously, if you're not a TDF member, and possibly can be - that's students, teachers, union members, senior citizens, civil service employees, staff members of not-for-profit organizations, members of the armed forces, clergy, and anyone working in any aspect of the performing arts - it's one of the most worthwhile things you can pay money for.) As you've heard from everyone and their mother, Julie White is giving a knock-out performance, but she's not even the only good thing they've got going. It's not perfection, but it's really great, and one of the funniest plays I've probably ever seen. Go. Now. And when you do, please pick me up one of those t-shirts that says "Trust me. I'm an entertainment industry professional." I've gotta get me one of those.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

I like their MANHATTAN SCHOOLBOYS tshirt too. ;)

archives