22 June 2007

On-Sale Alert

Not out of town July 4th weekend? Objecting that July 4th doesn't have a weekend, so how could you be out of town? Good point. So here's what you're doing July 2nd:

Tickets are now on sale for The 24 Hour Plays: Old Vic New Voices - New York, which I'm working on as a (co-)producer. Of course, I can't vouch for the quality of the plays, as they'll be written, oh, 24 hours before they're produced, but I think it's going to be a pretty fantastic evening. There'll also be an awesome (and free, thanks to the wiles of a couple of the other producers) afterparty, for which you don't need to have seen the show, but come on, see the show. With 40 participants (actors, writers, directors, producers) and just 160 seats at the Atlantic, I can't imagine tickets will be around for long. Tickets can be got here.

(By the by, thanks - which will surely morph to blame around 5am the day of the show - to Mark for getting me into this lovely mess. Catblogging on the day I link to him? Kismet!)

2 comments:

Mark said...

You'll have a great time. I love the 24 and am envious that you're doing their only show this year. I was actually just thinking about you/this over in my own comments section. Great minds.

Moxie said...

Just bought my ticket! I think this counts as buying a ticket to a show just because you read about it on a blog, though I do know that my boss is going too, and I've wanted to see this in years past. Cheers!

archives