19 July 2007

The One About Bunnies?

Via Mark, the Book Quiz. Because why go to bed? I'm:



You're Watership Down!
by Richard Adams
Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.

Talking rabbits... silly animals... - I think there's a lesson there somewhere. Shame I'm too busy watching and rewatching that video of a cat eating corn on the cob to get it.

3 comments:

CrimeNotes said...

Dude, what the fuck? Apparently I'm The Handmaid's Tale?

An outraged feminist, you have been oppressed and even silenced in your life, fueling your fury against the society as it stands. Your role has been strictly defined by society and you are almost certainly unsatisfied with it. You have some vague idea of how this has come to be, but insufficient power to stop it, let alone reverse the trend. And somehow you blame yourself for everything because people ask you to. Beware people renaming your nation a Republic.

I don't even like Margaret Atwood.

Kathryn said...

ok i do NOT agree with this at all. i HATED Siddhartha with a burning passion. i am NOT Siddhartha. Your book quiz SUCKS.

Anonymous said...

Okay, maybe it's a Sag thing (since we were born a day apart, albeit in different years), but I got Watership Down too. Then I decided to cheat and try again with one question that had me split and I came up with Ulysses. Which I have in my bookshelf and like a lot though I've only read the first third and the last third (it's where I keep my passport for safekeeping). xo, k

You're Ulysses!
by James Joyce
Most people are convinced that you don't make any sense, but compared to what else you could say, what you're saying now makes tons of sense. What people do understand about you is your vulgarity, which has convinced people that you are at once brilliant and repugnant. Meanwhile you are content to wander around aimlessly, taking in the sights and sounds of the city. What you see is vast, almost limitless, and brings you additional fame. When no one is looking, you dream of being a Greek folk hero.

archives