03 August 2007

Little Miss

I seem to be the last person in the world tagged with the "eight things about you" meme, and despite my excitement to be last-picked if it means being picked at all, I've been delinquent in posting it. But only because if I'd posted last weekend, when Riese tagged me, my list would've been something like:

1. I hate moving.
2. Moving sucks.
3. Balls.
and so on.

And now you're going to have to wait a little longer because I'm headed, in a little while, to the train to Providence, which was supposed to be John's car, which broke, and then was supposed to be the regional train, which sold out (yes, all of them), so it'll be the motherfucking expensive Acela Express. I will get to Providence in 37 minutes, in comfort and style, but I will have exhausted my travel budget one month into the fiscal year.

So I'm gonna eat some fake chicken nuggets and get my ass to the train, see some new plays and say hi to some people, and then take the bus (just typing it makes me want to puke, and did I mention my iPod's broken?) back to the city to go to the 365 thing at the Public, all shiny and sexy and clean, or bedraggled and nauseous and a little dead inside, but then, maybe then, I will tell you eight things about me. Including my sunny disposition and positive outlook on life.

No comments:

archives