14 November 2007

Lame

Dear TDF Patron,

A refund of $62.00 has been issued to your credit card account for the
following order:

Reason for Refund: STRIKE 2007

Confirmation Number: 879501
Offering: ROCK 'N' ROLL
Time: 11/15/2007 8:00:00 PM
Tickets: 2

This is an automated notification. Should you have any questions
regarding this refund, please don't hesitate to contact us at
hostmaster@tdf.org.

As always, thank you for supporting Theatre Development Fund.


Tomorrow's refund for August: Osage County is going to hurt even worse.

3 comments:

Isaac said...

Oh my god, I just got the same message for my ROCK'N'ROLL ticket! I have a TDF ticket to AUGUST: OSAGE COUNTY on the 27th and my heart is trembling in fear.

Steven said...

Strikes are all fun and games until someone loses their TDF tickets. That's what I've always said.

Susan said...

Damn, I hate that you have to miss AUGUST: OSAGE COUNTY. I saw it with a TDF ticket a couple of weeks ago and loved it - ever since then, I've been recommending that my friends scoop up the cheap TDF tix while they were available. Now they're all getting similar emails. It sucks.

archives