02 January 2008

Wishes

I'm slowly emerging from radio silence. Today I'm reacclimating to being at work, rather than at home with kittens or in other cozy places with friends. Give me a bit, and I'll be back blogging away. Thing to look forward to (for real, unlike my usual "soon I'll blog about") - a top ten (or so) of 2007 theatre, and top 5 (ish) books, easily culled from the lists I've kept this year. In the meantime, Neil Gaiman will tide you over with some New Year wishes that I heartily endorse:

May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.

Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Isaac said...

Our trip to Duane Reade had better make the list.

Jaime said...

Well, it was *almost* theatre...

archives