16 May 2008

Filed Under "Volunteers"

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/vol/677350090.html

Update: It's been flagged for removal, which is ridiculous. The original text, as cobbled together from google which for some reason doesn't cache craigslist posts:

washington, DC craigslist > district of columbia > volunteers

Partner Needed to Travel Back in Time. NOT A JOKE.

I am looking for a partner to travel back in time with me. This is NOT A JOKE. I have done this before. Your gender is not important, but you must have your own weapons. Contact me immediately.

4 comments:

No Sleep Here said...

How did you find this? It's brilliant and I'm email this person.

Tina-cious.com said...

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Jaime said...

A friend forwarded it on. For maybe the first time ever, I am sad that I don't live in DC.

brookLyn gaL said...

WOW. Let's do it!

archives