29 June 2008

Complete With Fake Willow!

There is only one possibility, and that is that not a single person I am friends with has seen this. Otherwise, there is no explanation for me having discovered it via a Gawker comments thread. Other than that my friends all hate me and wanted to deny me the joy and anticipation.





Fansite drhorrible.net tells us:
The episodes will air on the official website drhorrible.com as follows:

* Part 1 - Tuesday July 15
* Part 2 - Thursday July 17
* Part 3 - Saturday July 19

These episodes will “air” online only until July 20.

Following that they will be made available for download at a “nominal fee” and in the near future available to buy on a very special DVD “with the finest and bravest extras in all the land”.

Bring it.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Joss writes male superheroes?

Say it ain't so.

archives