18 June 2008

Fun With Photoshop: Paula Vogel Standing on an Imaginary Box edition

When perusing Playbill's opening night coverage of Hamlet, I came across this:



Wow. How did they not burn through the camera with their concentrated awesomeness?

And yet, there's something, nay, someone missing.

Obviously, Paula Vogel had to stay home so that if disaster befell the Delacorte, my theatrical pantheon would not be entirely decimated. But that doesn't mean I don't have a few minutes to spend entirely too much effort on this:


Ah. Hey guys.

I'm totally not going to spend tonight having amazing imaginary conversations with this photograph. I wonder what everyone thinks about Aristotle.

1 comment:

anna said...

this made me very happy.

and i've just realized that i really need to get plays into my exam lists *somehow*, because otherwise i never get to think about plays. and i miiiiss them!

especially when i see a photo like this. how lucky were we to work with oskar?

archives