28 July 2008

LOLJaime

My first reaction upon opening the email from my cousin was that I didn't know if I could post this on the internet. Well, my first might've been to admire my stance (fourth position?), my second was probably wistful nostalgia for my cousins' Duck Hunt rig, third might've been mystification at those pants, but then it was the glasses and the fear and the knowledge that the fear must be looked square in the face and overcome. My cousin had send me the photo saying, "i have a [facebook] profile photo for you that i think is quite lovely." Eighteen years after the fact, I refuse to let these glasses have power over me. Though I do have to ask my mom what the fuck she was thinking letting me wear them.


Probably whatever my dad thought when he got his daughter, around this age, actually into "Star Trek: The Next Generation." Thanks, everyone!

4 comments:

Johnny said...

are those elastic waist jeans?

Jaime said...

You're not helping!

Isaac said...

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

Adam said...

caption contest?

archives