04 September 2008

Erosion Problems, Etc.

"Can you tell me one decision that she made as commander in chief of the Alaska National Guard?"

By now you've hopefully seen Campbell Brown's masterful laying-into of McCain campaign spokesman Tucker Bounds. (The video's below, just in case.) Well, if you're wondering what this vaunted experience as Commander-In-Chief of the Alaska National Guard actually meant, the Anchorage Daily News covers it here.

Okay, that's it. Out of what I suppose was masochism masquerading as curiosity, I watched Giuliani's and Palin's speeches last night. In the interest of not ruining my morning, I'm not going to get into how "I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a ‘community organizer,’ except that you have actual responsibilities" is such a repulsive thing to say. Second only to chanting "drill baby drill."

Ugh. I need to go look at some pictures of kittens.



No comments:

archives