30 December 2008

I Don't Deserve Titles Any More. I Also Don't Deserve You.

Dear little blog, dear little readers, I don't know why I've abandoned you lately. Well, I mean, I do know - I haven't had anything to say - but I don't know why that's been the case. I haven't seen much theatre lately, sure, but so what? I've got plenty of things to be opinionated about. Books, movies (I'm actually seeing movies!), vegetarian chilli pie. And yet, and yet. Yes, my keyboard is going through some sort of keyboard leprosy, with sticky A and O keys and now a J that's stone cold fallen off. But that can't be it. Has TBTL sapped my brain? Is work somehow different? I'm trying to match up my total ass laziness with some factor, anything that could turn me from a girl who wants nothing more than to tell everyone what she thinks to one who thinks, "Blog? Eh."

Maybe skipping NaBloPoMo this year was a terrible idea.

Anyway, I am going to try to get back into the swing of things, and hope I'm not writing this for three people right now. Don't go away. In the meanwhile, I leave you with one of my muppet spirit totems, via Isaac. Enjoy!

No comments:

archives