23 January 2009

The Surprise of the Century (and there are 91 years to go!)

I'm back from the death flu, which wasn't a flu, and bequeathed me with a nice rattling cough, but let's be honest, the blogging has not been flowing for a little while now. I'm going on hiatus for a few weeks, and then we'll see where things stand. I'll either get my mojo back... or not. In the meanwhile, subscribe via Bloglines or Google Reader or whatever will give you a little ping when I come back to writing. Or at least do keep checking back. I'd hate to start writing again and then have even fewer people to read it. If that's even conceivable.

4 comments:

Rocco said...

Weeeeeeeeee!

RC said...

good luck, hope you get your mojo back

Anonymous said...

bloggier is not a word.

Jumbo said...

Good going...I love to see you

archives