14 November 2009

A Few Quick Things

-I saw Pirate Radio last night, as I had movie plans with a 60s music-lover, and the cast looked pretty awesome. Oh, if only I had read these fateful words yesterday: "From the creator of Love Actually!" Blerg. It wasn't as bad as Love Actually, but it was a seriously troubled venture.

-I saw Ragtime FOUR DAYS AGO, and it is still stuck in my head.

-I saw Ragtime FOUR DAYS AGO, and I still haven't blogged about it. But I will. Spoiler alert: It's awesome!

-And, in big news: Boys, men, hopeful lesbians who misinterpret my footwear -- I am officially off the market. I think I have a great life ahead of me with the ginger cayenne tea from Tweefontein Herb Farms that I bought today at the farmers market. It's love, and it's real.

(What what, perfunctory NaBloPoMo post!)

2 comments:

Heather said...

"Those shoes are definitely bicurious."

Wade said...

hahaha, as long as nobody set themselves on fire in "the tunnel of Love, Indubitably" at Pirate Radio, it sounds like a mild success.


and where can i find this tea without driving somewhere silly like new york?

archives