15 December 2009

VERY IMPORTANT YOUTUBE FINDS!!!!!

OMG, guys.

You may remember, as many unsuccessful google searchers see, that long ago I posted this, re: my inability to find the "Are You a Wasteroo?" cartoon from Sesame Street on YouTube.

Travesty NO MORE.



(Wasteroon? Sure, whatever.)

And ALSO. A picture of a baby beluga led me to THIS unembedable gem. Raffi, A Young Children's Concert, part 1.


And yes, there are more parts. ALL the parts. I don't know about you, but I grew up with this video, and watching it again is completely awesome. "Down By the Bay," "Baby Beluga," and copious crowd shots of beautiful 1980s people, little kids nestling with parents and blankies and singing when the spirit says sing.

1 comment:

heather said...

OH MAN. That wasteroo video? My whole childhood. You make me happy with your Sesame Street video finds, Jaime. Truly.

archives