14 January 2010

One of the Strangest Ways to Be Affected By Something Like This

Well, I guess what happens when you're a receptionist at an international aide organization and there's a massive fucking earthquake in Haiti is that suddenly your job becomes INSANE. In a few weeks I want to grab a drink with, like, the receptionist for the International Red Cross, because this is such a weird, fractioned way to experience a thing like this. I want to write about it, so badly, but the very fact that it's happening means there's no time. But I jotted down some notebooky things here.

Also, on Haiti, in another way-- the conventional wisdom that you should give money rather than supplies is, unless you have a spare helicopter in Miami, true. The aide organizations on the ground know what they're doing, and have infrastructure and experience and know how to spend your money. That's the best way you can help.

16 comments:

網頁設計 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

抓姦 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

偵探社 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

尋人 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

討債 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

討債 said...

I would like to invite you to visit my blog.

法律諮詢 said...

hooray, your writings on theater and writing much missed!

網頁設計 said...

Keep the faith, my Internet friend. You are a first-class writer and deserve to be heard.

抓姦 said...

Keep the faith, my Internet friend. You are a first-class writer and deserve to be heard.

偵探社 said...

Keep the faith, my Internet friend. You are a first-class writer and deserve to be heard.

尋人 said...

Keep the faith, my Internet friend. You are a first-class writer and deserve to be heard.

討債 said...

Keep the faith, my Internet friend. You are a first-class writer and deserve to be heard.

討債 said...

Thank you for sharing!

法律諮詢 said...

Keep the faith, my Internet friend. You are a first-class writer and deserve to be heard.

網站設計 said...

Keep the faith, my Internet friend. You are a first-class writer and deserve to be heard.

davinder kumar said...

Thank you so much for sharing such type of nice informatuon with your blog,



Use this keyword for getting more knowledge about Hallmöble | Barnrum | Säng | Soffbord | Matbord | Sängar furniture.click on this hypertext.

archives